Sunday, February 11, 2007

Fazhira gets The Master's Key

Zeken getting whipped.. hehe!

Finally got my Karazhan key quest chain complete. Ninjaed The Steamvaults (Coilfang Reservoir) for the 2nd Key Fragment with Choco and Scalp's help, and went to Arcatraz (Tempest Keep) to get the 3rd Key Fragment. After that I got lucky and ninjaed a cleared Black Morass (Caverns of Time) instance to speak to Medivh, so I have my Karazhan key now~!



Had to do the Old Hillsbrad's Escape from Durnhold quest where the party had to rescue the young Thrall as part of entry event of the opening of the Dark Portal to get into the Black Morass. It was really fun — after you release Thrall from prison things are really fast-paced, the dude hardly stops and you get to see the Tarren Mill area before the Scourge. You also become human form when you enter the instance, it's part of the whole story line which I'm just barely following. The Epoch Hunter (Old Hillsbrad's last boss) dropped leather shoulders for me last night. Went again today because Zeken didn't take his quest from Thrall. Now I need to farm for rep to do heroic instances.

No comments: