Saturday, February 10, 2007

Mutated plants at the Botanica are scary >.<



Replaced Kren at the Botanica yesterday. The Botanica is another instance located at the Tempest Keep. Clearing in from where Kren left seemed quite straightforward. Some of the mobs in there are pretty weak, especially the satyr pulls before the 3rd boss, Thorngrin the Tender. The boss itself was all right, what made it a right nightmare were the respawns, and the pulls right after Thorngrin. Our class composition wasn't the most ideal - no forms of crowd control asides Sap. Holy crap, I was so glad to get out of there. I think the original group pretty much cleared up to Thorngrin twice!!

Did two straight runs of Shadow Labyrinth yesterday. We were on the quest to get the key fragments. At 70, the quest to kill the last boss, Murmur, pays 27g. Murmur dropped Leggings of Assassination for me the second time. Both runs went pretty smoothly, we had two priests the whole time, one warrior and me, the first run we had Crazeir (warlock) doing crazy DPS and putting me in my place, and I think Auggy was stressed out tanking for three nutters who didn't care much for aggro on trash pulls. We <3 Zeken~!



Murmur. Is is just me or does this guy sound like a broken accordion when engaged? Grats Blizzard, for making a 5-man version of Ragnaros. LOL.

LFG Steamvaults...

No comments: