Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Patch 2.0.7

Downloaded the patch today. Work's be a little mental and I haven't been playing on since Sunday. Few interesting updates from the 2.0.7 patch notes:

The items required to complete the Karazhan key quest can now only be looted by the first group in the instance to reach them.
I am glad I've finished mine since I did ninja two cleared instances to get it. But I guess it's not that much more work because I ended up clearing those instances again to help other people. LOL

Players can no longer send gift wrapped packages via COD.
Quite a slow response from Blizzard actually. This was due to a scam that was circulating. I got one as well, it was a letter claiming to be from Argent Dawn rewarding you with 65g and a present. It was actually a COD thing. Not sure if the 'accept' item for Xg window popped up or not, I returned the mail. Then it hit me in-game mails from NPCs cannot technically be returned. GG.

Many creatures within Coilfang Resevoir and Mana Tombs have been slightly retuned.
Wonder if its easier or harder or just a different sort of encounter now.

Stability improvements in Multi-Threaded OpenGL support on future OS X releases.
Anything that improves WoW performance on OS X is a go! (I play on a Mac)

The talent "Combat Potency" no longer causes rogues to have a chance to gain energy when other players hit them with off-hand attacks.
Reported to be a bug. I actually didn't realise this one - although I did think the proc rate was quite high.

The amount of haste granted by a point of haste rating has been increased by about 50%.
Yay.

I heard that Wound Poison no longer stacks with Mortal Strikes as of 2.0.7 but I didn't see it up on the patch notes. Pity though, if it was the case. Up to a -75% healing debuff is absolutely lethal in a 5v5.. ;)

No comments: